This treatment is a skin maintenance essential for anti-aging, removing pigmentation, reducing wrinkles, and reducing acne or acne scaring. Everyone should have a course of skin needling at least once a year.
All Dermapen procedures are performed by our resident Dermal Therapist Eve Garrett (NASA, ITEC), who has over 20 yrs experience in the industry.
THE DEAL: UP TO 86% OFF DERMAPEN SKIN NEEDLING
Choose from either One session or a course of Three Sessions (recommended)
How Dermapen works
The Dermapen skin needling treatment involves a pen-like device that is used to create superfine microchannels in the skin's dermis layer to stimulate the production of elastin and collagen naturally, and we needle in topical actives into the skin.
Client comments -
"I have been getting dermal needling done on my skin and the results have been amazing my acne scars have greatly reduced and I’m no longer breaking out like before. I am very happy with the service and the exceptional results and I highly recommend this clinic!"
Note: you will be red after your treatment so ideally no special events over the next few days following your treatment.
Need to know:
• Not suitable for those with infectious skin diseases
• Late appointments will shorten appointment times, and treatment may be forfeited if over 10 minutes late. We try to accommodate where possible but need to enforce this in order to provide a professional treatment experience for our clients.
• Sessions on the same area must occur at least 4 - 6 weeks apart
• 3-4 treatments are generally recommended for best results
• 24-hour cancellation policy applies or voucher will be forfeited
• Visits not transferable to others
• In line with Australian Consumer Law we reserve the right to refuse service at any time if we deem the service to be unsuitable for your needs, or if the service raises any safety concerns for your well-being.
• We reserve the right to refuse service if we feel we are experiencing disruptive or aggressive behavior, our treatment specialists health and well-being comes first.
• Consent forms and baseline photographs will be taken to monitor your results and give you the best treatment outcomes
• If you have pre-existing medical conditions or have any questions regarding the treatment, please contact your GP prior to purchase to discuss your suitability for treatment.
• Advanced Face & Body booking policies apply and can be found at https://advancedfaceandbody.online/pages/cancellations-and-refunds
How to Redeem
About Advanced Face and Body
Advanced Face and Body specialises in Medical Grade Cryolipolysis (Fat Freezing), 7D HIFU Face Lifting, LIPOgen HIFU Body Sculpting, RF Skin Tightening, EMS Muscle Training & Fat Burning, Fraceletated RF Skin Rejuvenation and Skin Needling for the face and body.
Treatments are performed by our professionally trained staff within our private, luxurious COVID Safe location in Bondi Junction next to Westfields Mall and we also offer a range of services that target nutrition, weight management, anti-aging, and general wellness.