Christmas 2021 Deals - Fracelated RF Skin Resurfacing Treatment for total face, neck and decolletage skin rejuvenation and tightening.
$499 for One Treatment of Fracelated RF Skin Resurfacing on Full Face, Neck & Decolletage (Value $999)
What is Fracelated RF?
Fracelated RF resurfacing, also known as fractional radiofrequency, is a great combination of technology for skin plumping and tightening. It targets fine lines, pigmentation big pores, loose skin, acne scarring, and stretch marks so that patients can work towards getting the flawless skin of their dreams.
We all want to have immaculate skin at all ages and not everyone wants to look stretched or overfilled, just natural because we want to age elegantly.
When you start to notice the signs of aging and are ready to address fine lines, skin laxity and wrinkles or if you have skin texture imperfections like acne scarring or age spots.
Cryogenix Fracelated RF Resurfacing is a great option for non-surgical treatments that address these issues with minimal downtime so you can get out to an event within one week.
Fracelated RF resurfacing targets;
- Overall improvement of skin texture with minimal downtime
- Acne scars and other scar reduction (see before and after's)
- Skin tightening
- Those who want to minimize their large or open pores
- Improving skin tone
- Improving pigmentation and sun damage
- Active acne
- Reducing spider veins
- Improving stretch marks
- Improving loose body skin especially after pregnancy
The micro-needling creates clear micro channels into the superficial layers of the skin causing skin regeneration and collagen stimulation. The RF creates heat energy creating tissue remodeling and production of new collagen and elastin.
The Cryogenix Fracelated RF resurfacing skin treatment device also uses red LED for skin rejuvenation and healing and the blue light for bacteria-fighting depending on your individual skin concern.
The patient will arrive at their appointment time and then their face will be cleansed and the treatment itself will take 30-45 minutes depending on the area.
Which areas can be treated?
Any skin of the face and body can be treated. The most popular areas are face, neck, décolletage, hands, stomach, or hips.
How do I look after a treatment? What is the recovery time?
You will look red and sometimes swollen after your treatment. Please see the image below of our patient after we have treated one side. How you look after your treatment will be determined by which settings we use, which we can discuss with you at your appointment so that you can make sure we fit the treatment to your available downtime.
With a light l treatment upon request, you will be red for an hour or so and then the redness will subside allowing for limited downtime which is good for people preparing for events.
The clear microchannels created by the Cryogenix Fracelated RF Resurfacing treatment will take 4 - 6 hours to close whilst your body's natural defense against the environment sets in.
We ask that you take it easy for the following 48 hours and limit any physical activity or non-sterile environments to allow the skin time to heal and rejuvenate.
When will I see results with Fracelated RF?
Can it be used on darker skin tones?
How many treatments do I need?
Our usual T&C's apply and can be found at https://www.advancedfaceandbody.com.au/cancellationsrefunds
The Fine Print
• Limit of 3 coupons per person
• Not suitable for those with a current or previous history of skin cancer (epithelioma or melanoma) or any benign/malignant tumors
• Not suitable if you have impaired motor functions (paralysis of facial muscles)
• Not suitable for those with infectious skin diseases
• Not suitable for those suffering from eczema in area of treatment
• Any concerns and skin conditions should be discussed over the phone before purchase
• Multiple sessions are recommended in some cases, however, most of the time only 1 session is sufficient to lose 1 inch of fat
• All sessions/visits are valid for the same person
• Visits are non-transferable to others
• Late appointments will shorten appointment times, and treatment may be forfeited if over 10 minutes late. We try to accommodate where possible but need to enforce this in order to provide a professional treatment experience for our clients.
• Consent forms and baseline photographs will be taken to monitor your results and give you the best treatment outcomes
• Cancellations within 24hrs or no show appointments will forfeit session
• If you have pre-existing medical conditions or have any questions regarding the treatment, please contact your GP prior to purchase to discuss your suitability for treatment
How to Redeem:
Offer valid for 6 months after purchase
Email to book: email@example.com
Our online chat is available 7 days a week at https://advancedfaceandbody.online
Book online: https://www.makeonlinebooking.com/location/83648/advanced-face-and-body
6 month expiry from date of purchase - the cancellation, refund, and late policy applies to all bookings find out more at https://www.advancedfaceandbody.com.au/cancellationsrefunds
About Advanced Face and Body:
Advanced Face and Body delivers Cryolipolysis Fat Freezing, 5D & 7D HIFU Face Lifting, LIPOgen HIFU Body Sculpting, RF, EMS Muscle Training & Fat Burning, and Fraceletated RF Skin Rejuvenation for the face and body.
Treatments are performed within our comfortable CovidSAFE location in Bondi Junction and we also offer a range of services that target nutrition, weight management, anti-aging and general wellness.