Do you want firmer, tighter, younger-looking skin?
Fracelated RF Microneedling is becoming one of our most popular treatments to lighten pigmentation and tighten your skin!
The popularity of Fracelated RF Microneedling has soured recently since Kim Kardashian had Fracelated RF done on her stomach and face and posted her experience to her Instagram saying that "this is a game changer!" she loves it and it's one of her favorite treatments, which speaks volumes as to why we and our clients love it here in the clinic.
One Treatment of Fracelated RF Micro-Needling on One Area (Face or Body) $299 (Not $999)
One Treatment of Fracelated RF Micro-Needling on Two Areas (Face or Body) $399 (Not $1,495)
All Fracelated RF Needling treatments are conducted by our resident dermal therapist Eve Garrett (NASA, ITEC) who has over 20 years in the beauty and aesthetics industry.
This revolutionary technology is becoming the most frequently requested new service.
Non-surgical Fracelated RF Micro-Needling resurfacing targets;
✅ Overall improvement of skin texture with minimal downtime
✅ Acne scars and other scar reduction (see before and after's)
✅ Skin tightening
✅ Those who want to minimize their large or open pores
✅ Improving skin tone
✅ Improving pigmentation and sun damage
✅ Active acne
✅ Reducing spider veins
✅ Improving stretch marks
✅ Improving loose body skin, especially after pregnancy
Which areas can be treated?
Any skin of the face and/or body can be treated. The most popular areas are face, neck, décolletage, hands, stomach, and hips.
The Fracelated RF resurfacing skin treatment device also uses red LED for skin rejuvenation and healing and the blue light for bacteria-fighting depending on your individual skin concern.
How do I look after a treatment? What is the recovery time?
You will look red and sometimes swollen after your treatment. Please see the image below of our patient after we have treated one side. How you look after your treatment will be determined by which settings we use, which we can discuss with you at your appointment so that you can make sure we fit the treatment to your available downtime.
Can it be used on darker skin tones?
The Fine Print
• Not suitable if you have impaired motor functions (paralysis of facial muscles)
• Not suitable for those with infectious skin diseases
• Not suitable for those suffering from eczema in area of treatment
• Any concerns and skin conditions should be discussed over the phone before purchase
• All sessions/visits are valid for the same person
• Visits are non-transferable to others
• Late appointments will shorten appointment times, and treatment may be forfeited if over 10 minutes late. We try to accommodate where possible but need to enforce this in order to provide a professional treatment experience for our clients.
• Consent forms and baseline photographs will be taken to monitor your results and give you the best treatment outcomes
• Cancellations within 24hrs or no-show appointments will forfeit the session
• If you have pre-existing medical conditions or have any questions regarding the treatment, please contact your GP prior to purchase to discuss your suitability for treatment.
How to Redeem
Email to book: email@example.com
💬 Our online chat below is available 7 days a week
About Advanced Face and Body
Treatments are performed by our professionally trained staff within our private, luxurious COVID Safe location in Bondi Junction next to Westfields Mall and we also offer a range of services that target nutrition, weight management, anti-aging and general wellness.