This month of May we have released a great treatment to help remove stretch marks and improve skin imperfections using our latest medical-grade Fracelated RF technology. All treatments are conducted by our resident dermal therapist Eve who has over 20 years in the beauty and aesthetics industry.
Fracelated RF Needling Treatment, for total skin tightening, resurfacing and rejuvenation only $399 per area (Not $999)
What is Fracelated RF?
Fracelated RF resurfacing, also known as fractional radiofrequency, is a great combination of technology for skin plumping and tightening. It targets fine lines, pigmentation big pores, loose skin, acne scarring, and stretch marks so that patients can work towards getting the flawless skin of their dreams.
Non-surgical Fracelated RF resurfacing targets;
- Overall improvement of skin texture with minimal downtime
- Acne scars and other scar reduction (see before and after's)
- Skin tightening
- Those who want to minimize their large or open pores
- Improving skin tone
- Improving pigmentation and sun damage
- Active acne
- Reducing spider veins
- Improving stretch marks
- Improving loose body skin, especially after pregnancy
Which areas can be treated?
Any skin of the face and body can be treated. The most popular areas are face, neck, décolletage, hands, stomach, or hips.
The micro-needling creates clear micro channels into the superficial layers of the skin causing skin regeneration and collagen stimulation. The RF creates heat energy creating tissue remodeling and production of new collagen and elastin.
The Fracelated RF resurfacing skin treatment device also uses red LED for skin rejuvenation and healing and the blue light for bacteria-fighting depending on your individual skin concern.
How do I look after a treatment? What is the recovery time?
You will look red and sometimes swollen after your treatment. Please see the image below of our patient after we have treated one side. How you look after your treatment will be determined by which settings we use, which we can discuss with you at your appointment so that you can make sure we fit the treatment to your available downtime.
Can it be used on darker skin tones?
The Fine Print
• Not suitable for those with a current or previous history of skin cancer (epithelioma or melanoma) or any benign/malignant tumors
• Not suitable if you have impaired motor functions (paralysis of facial muscles)
• Not suitable for those with infectious skin diseases
• Not suitable for those suffering from eczema in area of treatment
• Any concerns and skin conditions should be discussed over the phone before purchase
• All sessions/visits are valid for the same person
• Visits are non-transferable to others
• Late appointments will shorten appointment times, and treatment may be forfeited if over 10 minutes late. We try to accommodate where possible but need to enforce this in order to provide a professional treatment experience for our clients.
• Consent forms and baseline photographs will be taken to monitor your results and give you the best treatment outcomes
• Cancellations within 24hrs or no show appointments will forfeit the session
• If you have pre-existing medical conditions or have any questions regarding the treatment, please contact your GP prior to purchase to discuss your suitability for treatment.
Offer valid for 6 months after purchase
Email to book: email@example.com
Our online chat below is available 7 days a week
Book online here
About Advanced Face and Body
Advanced Face and Body delivers Cryolipolysis Fat Freezing, 5D & 7D HIFU Face Lifting, LIPOgen HIFU Body Sculpting, RF Skin Tightening, EMS Muscle Training & Fat Burning, and Fraceletated RF Skin Rejuvenation for the face and body.
Treatments are performed within our comfortable CovidSAFE location in Bondi Junction directly opposite Westfields mall, and we also offer a range of services that target nutrition, weight management, anti-aging and general wellness.