- 6 months expiry
- ZipPay and Afterpay available.
Areas to choose from;
- Upper abdomen
- Lower abdomen
- Love handles/obliques
- Bra lines
- Lower or upper back
- Inner thighs
- Posterior upper thighs
What is Cryolipolysis (Fat Freezing)?
Medical Grade Cryolipolysis - Harnessing the power of low temperatures, this treatment destroys fat cells permanently to help contour bodies when used in conjunction with a healthy lifestyle.
Cryolipolysis Fat Freezing is a safe, non-surgical alternative to liposuction which targets and cools the fat cells to trigger their natural death. The fat cells are then naturally metabolised out of the body to provide natural contouring of the body.
The Fine Print
• Late appointments will shorten appointment times, and treatment may be forfeited if over 10 minutes late. We try to accommodate where possible but need to enforce this in order to provide a professional treatment experience for our clients.
• The services are non-transferable or interchangeable and treatments on the same area must occur at least 4 weeks apart
• 3 sessions are generally recommended for best results
• Results will vary for each person
• There are rare side effects and risks associated with Cryolipolysis Fat Freezing including numbness, bruising, itching and stinging in the treated area and one of the extreme rare side effects that can happen in less than 1% of people is Paradoxical Adipose Hyperplasia (PAH). PAH is a reaction to the freezing where instead of destroying the unwanted fat cells, the cells can expand and increase in size and it's not clear why this can happen.
• If you have pre-existing medical conditions or have any questions regarding the treatment, please contact your doctor or GP prior to purchase to discuss your suitability for treatment.
• Visits not transferable to others
• 1 area is one handle e.g. one arm
• Cancellations within 24hrs or no-show appointments will forfeit the session
• Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women, or those trying to conceive
• Not suitable for people with severe diabetes, liver problems, Raynaud's disease, cryoglobulinemia, or cold fibre hemoglobinuria
• In line with Australian Consumer Law we reserve the right to refuse service at any time if we deem the service to be unsuitable for your needs, or if the service raises any safety concerns for your well-being.
• We reserve the right to refuse service if we feel we are experiencing disruptive or aggressive behavior, our treatment specialists' health and well-being comes first.
• Consent forms and baseline photographs will be taken to monitor your results and give you the best treatment outcomes
• Advanced Face & Body policies apply and can be found at https://advancedfaceandbody.online/pages/cancellations-and-refunds
How to Redeem
📩 Email to book: email@example.com
Offer valid for 6 months after purchase
About Advanced Face and Body
Advanced Face and Body specialises in Medical Grade Cryolipolysis (Fat Freezing), 7D HIFU Face Lifting, LIPOgen HIFU Body Sculpting, RF Skin Tightening, EMS Muscle Training & Fat Burning, Fraceletated RF Skin Rejuvenation and Skin Needling for the face and body.
Treatments are performed by our professionally trained staff within our private, luxurious COVID Safe location in Bondi Junction next to Westfields Mall and we also offer a range of services that target nutrition, weight management, anti-aging and general wellness.