$79 per handle - Fat Freezing Cryolipolysis on One Area (Total value $499)
- Upper or lower abdomen
- Love handles (obliques)
- Bra lines
- Lower or upper back
- Inner thighs
- Posterior upper thigh
What is Cryolipolysis - Fat Freezing?
Medical Grade Cryolipolysis - Harnessing the power of low temperatures, this treatment destroys fat cells permanently to help contour bodies when used in conjunction with a healthy lifestyle.
Cryolipolysis Fat Freezing is a safe, non-surgical alternative to liposuction which targets and cools the fat cells to trigger their natural death. The fat cells are then naturally metabolised out of the body to provide a natural contouring of the body.
The Fine Print
• Add on extra services session/visit and are non transferable or interchangeable
• Purchase up to 6 areas and 3 sessions they are to be used within 12 months
• Sessions/visits valid for the same person only
• Late appointments will shorten appointment times, and treatment may be forfeited if over 10 minutes late. We try to accommodate where possible but need to enforce this in order to provide a professional treatment experience for our clients.
• Sessions on the same area must occur at least 4 weeks apart
• 24-hour cancellation policy applies or voucher will be forfeited
• 3-4 sessions are generally recommended for best results
• Individual results will vary from person to person and Advanced Face and Body makes no guarantees concerning clients expected results
• There are rare side effects and risks associated with Cryolipolysis Fat Freezing including numbness, bruising, itching and stinging in the treated area and one of the extreme rare side effects that can happen in less than 1% of people is Paradoxical Adipose Hyperplasia (PAH). PAH is a reaction to the freezing where instead of destroying the unwanted fat cells, the cells can expand and increase in size and it's not clear why this can happen.
• 1 area is one handle e.g. one arm
• Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women, or those trying to conceive
• Not suitable for people with severe diabetes, liver problems, Raynaud's disease, cryoglobulinemia, or cold fibre hemoglobinuria
• Consent forms and baseline photographs will be taken to monitor your results and give you the best treatment outcomes
• In line with Australian Consumer Law we reserve the right to refuse service at any time if we deem the service to be unsuitable for your needs, or if the service raises any safety concerns for your well-being.
• We reserve the right to refuse service if we feel we are experiencing disruptive or aggressive behaviour, our treatment specialists health and well-being comes first.
• If you have pre-existing medical conditions or have any questions regarding the treatment, please contact your doctor or GP prior to purchase to discuss your suitability for treatment.
How to Redeem
Offer valid for 12 months after purchase
Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our online chat below is available 7 days a week
Book online here
About Advanced Face and Body
Advanced Face and Body specialises in Medical Grade Cryolipolysis (Fat Freezing), 7D HIFU Face Lifting, LIPOgen HIFU Body Sculpting, RF Skin Tightening, EMS Muscle Training & Fat Burning, Fracelated RF Skin Rejuvenation and Skin Needling for the face and body.
Treatments are performed by our professionally trained staff within our private, luxury clinic in Bondi Junction next to Westfields and we also offer a range of services that target nutrition, weight management, anti-aging and general wellness.